Meet my Shop on Etsy -The Doggie House

Hi Pet Lovers

Thank You for reading my blog have to said, again my grandmother is not felling well and I have been on the Hospital with her I dont have my computer there, only my celular and thats why I have been behind on everything. 

Im working on new dog collars If you want me to make you a Custom Made order this is your time to ask me NOW.

Dog Collars for sizes - XS- Small are made of fabric
Dogs Collars for sizes - Medium and Large are made with Webbing

I also made Collar and Leashes

I explain on each product all the measures and materials. If you still have a doubt ask me.

I handmade with lots of love each collar and Leash for me this is my job/hobbie sewing with my chihuahua Brighette Marie on my lap its priceless. Its like a therapy I enjoy every minut.

This is my website on Etsy call - the doggie house


I ship around the world I have sell my handmade products to; Australia,Spain,Canada,UK,St.Thomas,USA and of course my Island Puerto Rico.

I get exited everytime is a new country!

Shipping Days Info:

From Puerto Rico to USA its takes 4 to 5 days.
From Puerto Rico to Canada,Spain or United Kingdom, Australia it takes 2 weeks.

I accept Custom Made Orders, Sometimes I make Coupons I make the annoucmet on FB, if you want to cancel your transacción you can doit try to tell before I send the pacakage.
Read our Policy for more info.

We make all our transacción with Paypal.
 If you want to use another methot send me a email to see if we can accept it.

Have to said thank you all for reading my blog.
 I will love if you share and follow my Fan Page(Facebook) and Twitter.


A few of my Customers

I also make Dresses this one is a Hello Kitty Dress 

Channel 

This are for the XS-S dog necks 

My doggie Nala modeling her new collar 

Follow us


By;Sylvette Marie

Thanks for all your support!

XOXO
Sylvette Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)