See whats New on my sewing room

Today I made this cute Pet Leashes these flowers looks so Japanese I love it. Pluse the colors that I use are so diferent of what I always do. This time I work with Red and Orange.


                                                     This one is one of the Red one that I made love,
                                                                              love the flowers...


                   
                 So I still have more work to do. If you want a Custom Made Leash with
                                                       Collar send me a email.

                            

                                                                             Shop at:
                                        The Doggie House pr.com or The Doggie House on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)