Party Decor and Dog Dress


Meet Fara and her Doggie Lily!



About Fara !

My name is Fara and live in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. After I graduated from Engineering School I decided to stay at home with my kids. As a stay at home mom I started to plan cool things to do with them, including parties for their birthdays. Some friends and family members encourage me to make my passion a business and this is how this store was born. I started blogging about all the creative things and party stuff I make and find on the internet. It have been a beautiful journey, were all my passions has revealed. Photography, party styling, designing, crafting and everything that creativeness is needed! Stay here, look around and I will happily create something fabulous for you, so you can celebrate LIFE!

Surfer Theme

Read more about this Surfer Theme 



Click here to enter to:



Lily have our one of a kind Hearts Dog Dress




This is Lily Fara Dog she is so beautiful! 



See more of our Dogs Accesories 


For Custom Orders Contact Us

XOXO
Sylvette Marie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)