Chritsmas in July

Hello readers I got good news :)

I always make a sale event on my shop! So for the first time Im goin to be doing Chritsmas in July. Have heard of this? Well its a event that Etsy.com do on July to shops put all the old items on sale so we can make room for the new ones for Chritmas time :)

I already did my banner for my shop

Click the banner to see my shop!!!!



Do you like it? It represent 4 July and Chritsmas in July. So I will be having a 15% off on my shop.
This promo do not count on custom made orders. This event will start on;

  July 12 to July 22 - 2012

For all my readers from my blog I will be giving you a Extra Bonus Gifts. If you buy someting from my shop from this event you will have a FREE Mini Dog Bow. You can put it on your dog collar or hair. Please leave me messege saying that you did purchase and you are reader from my blog.

And I will love to see some photo of my lovely customers wearing my cute items...

Love  U all and have a Happy Summer!!!!
XOXO
Sylvette Marie
http://www.thedoggiehouse.etsy.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)