Etsy + West Elm Holiday Workshop

Hi friends as you know I sell my cute woofy stuff on Etsy.com a Handmade website, So West Elm Store united with Etsy to make a Handmade Holiday Workshop. And guess what? Yes, The Puerto Rico Etsy Team was choose to participate on the West Elm Puerto Rico.


My Team friends have so much fun we make ornamets for the
West Elm christmas tree plus all the customers from west elm join the fun too.

 My boyfriend and I participate.



This is how to do it fold the paper and then decor.
This was my ornament, Jumm it seams crazy!


This was my boyfriend, and the thing is; it was better than my lol


Tadaaa here is finish I have to said that thanks Captian for helping me to do it im horrible making this ornaments.

My is the one of the right....


If you want to do it at home enter here


Here are my Team friends :)


From Left to Right



For News about all our Team Handmade & more go to our Team Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)