Happy Holidays from Nala & Blacky

Its the Holidays here!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful  Thanksgiving Day. I have such a good time with my family and my boyfriend family. Yesterday I got my chritsmas tree on my house and the smell of pine is soooo yummy!

This chritsmas its the first chritsmas for my boyfriend doggie Nala & my new dog the one that I rescue in October I name him, Mr. Blacky.

Im goin to be working on a  chritsmas dog dress for my chihuahua Brighette Marie the color I choose is Green Esmerald I speand 30$ on fabric so that means its goin to be a fancy & a couture dog dress. Brighette always fashion!

                                                         Merry Chritsmas from Nala & Mr.Blacky!!!

You can shop on my store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)