Silk Scarf Handmade by Marina

Silk by Marina @ SilkMarie

She is a friend of my I meet her thru Etsy she is a Certified Artisan by the Department of Tourism and by the Department of Culture of Puerto Rico for more than 10 years.



This is a petroglyphs from the Indians call Tainos from our Island.

Marina Said; I enjoy meeting travelers from all over the world who come on vacation and to explore our Beautiful Tropical Island of Puerto Rico. Although I paint on burlap with acrylic paint, I consider myself a Silk Artist because of my love is Dyeing and Painting Silk.

Each of my scarves is individually hand dyed and hand painted making them a ...one of a kind piece ...by virtue of the process used. Batik, Tie-dye and Silk Painting are some of the techniques
I love to explore and use.


You can find Marina at the Placita Darsena in the Old San Juan


This is our Paseo de la Princesa - Princess Walk



If you came on the Carnival Cruce right beside you is the Placita Darsena where Marina by SilkMarie have his table with all her goodies.

Carnival I see you in November :)


Visit Marina at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)