Artist, Illustrator & More meet Kim Niles

Meet Kim Niles, full-time Artist, children's book Author & Illustrator, from WA state.

Have a dual citizenship between real life and my inner world from a very early age, and she tried to express this unseen world through art. Like everyone.

 Kim said;
I was  taught to color inside the lines, however, it wasn't until I learned to value the lines themselves, that I really began to feel at home in both my worlds. My works are in private and corporate collections throughout the US, Canada, and more than 10 other countries across the globe.

I'm currently working on licensing, design, & illustration projects and my next children's book. If you're in the area, come see my art in person at the Garry Oak Gallery in Oak Harbor, WA on Whidbey Island!

She is on September's Featured Artist at the Garry Oak Gallery in Oak Harbor, WA

 


Meet Kim in person...
I'll be at the Garry Oak Gallery in Oak Harbor, WA:
Chocolate * Wine * Art Reception - September 2 (5pm - 8pm)
Ilustrating as the "Artist On Duty" - September 26 (11am - 6pm)
Illustrating as the "Artist On Duty" - September 27 (11am - 6pm)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)