Dia Nacional de Perro - National Dog Day

 Last Sunday its way the big day! Its was the day of all the Dogs in Puerto Rico. We celebrate every year at the Jardín Botanico in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Its a beautiful place its a Garden in the City. My boyfriend his friend and me, we all when and have a blast there. My friend have a labrador color chocolate so beautiful named Karla my doggie Brighette was very calm around her. It was the first time Karla and Brighette meet.


The park is big and they have a lots of activity


I made to Karla the beautiful Collar and Leash is Violet and Brown animal print style.

You can buy the same one in my shop
Comming Soon


                                                             Brighette having fun with Karla


Have fun pet lovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)