In Memory of Brighette Marie 2007-2024 - The Doggie House PR

Brighette April 2007

We say not a goodbye but see you in heaven!

Our beloved Brighette Marie walk the rainbow bridge today 18 June 2024 peacefully with Mom & Dad by her side. 

Brighette was diagnose with problems with her Kidney and we thot she was going to die that weekend in May 2023. I say my goodbye to her I cry a river but then I say to God please give me time to be with her at home don't let her die alone here at the Vet. So, she was sent home and by the end of the week she starts to be getting better and better until this day. Thankfully Brighette survive one more year.

I'm so grateful that God let me hold Brighette and spend a little more time of her life here in this world called, Earth. 

Because I know we will meet in Heaven, and we will be again reuniting this time in eternal life. 

Old San Juan, Puerto Rico

I'm so grateful to have Brighette she changes my family. My grandma Andrea Rose was always with Brighette knitting. And Grandma Gussy for helping me taking care of Brighette. 

Every time an aunt or uncle visits our home, she barks protecting us but later she will make peace with visitors until someday they all win Brighette hearts, and she will get very excited when visitors came to our home.


I took Brighette to a lot of family road trips. She stays & visit different towns around the Island Puerto Rico. And participate in a Halloween Costume Party she did win the most unique costume I make the Chapulín Colorado vest. Also, she was a Model to us, so she had beautiful dresses some from a store and others handmade by Mom; Sylvette.

Caguas Botanical Park & Pet Park in Condado

Brighette was the Inspiration and Muse for this blog also I start sewing trying to make dresses for her and the I open the Etsy Shop with dog collars and leashes called, The Doggie House PR.


All I have to say is... Thank You God for giving me Brighette 16 years, 1 Month & 12 Days. 

Thanks to her I start rescue dogs and helping nonprofits from my Island Puerto Rico. I'm also against in Dolphin & Orcas Cruelty so Brighette did make an impact in me and those around her in a way. 

Thank You all Brighette family members, ciber and real dog lover friends that we meet along the way in Pets Activity's in Puerto Rico or in Facebook / Instagram and even this Blog. 



My heart its full of sadness that I'm going to miss my little Brighette but I'm also relief she is not in pain anymore. 

She is running in heaven with my other dogs Mr. Blacky, Melody & Odie. I know she is really happy know. God bless her soul!

2024

In Loving Memory of Brighette Marie




You can still follow me on Brighette Social Networks 

Facebook @BrighetteMarie

Instagram: @brighettemarie


Instagram Shop

@ BrighetteCloset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. :)